Thank you very much for your contributions to the 17th International Conference AsiaCALL2021 & VLTESOL, held at Van Lang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We have received 110 abstracts of 200 authors from many delegates from Australia, Thailand, Japan, Poland, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, USA, Pakistan, The Philippines, Ethiopia, and Sri Lanka. With regards to the local delegates, we received papers from many different cities and provinces of Vietnam, including Ha Noi, Da Nang, Lang Son, Dien Bien, Ho Chi Minh City, Kien Giang, Tien Giang, Tra Vinh, and Da Lat.
The committee organizers have been working hard for the double-blind reviewing processes and will send you the notification today or in a couple of days as scheduled.
As soon as the program is ready, we will send you the details of when you will be presenting. For more information, registration, and updates about the Conference, please visit the AsiaCALL website at https://asiacall.info regularly. Please check the site for information on hotel reservations, travel directions, and webinar connection information.
You are now invited to submit your full paper to have full consideration for publication to email@example.com. Please use the template here for the format of your paper. All similarity-index should be removed from your papers. Conference Proceedings will be published by Atlantis Press, indexed in ISI/Web of Science (with a separate publication fee of 150USD/paper. We will inform the payment method after your full paper is well-received). Otherwise, you can choose to publish your article in the AsiaCALL Online Journal (free of charge). Submissions for both the Atlantis Press Proceedings and the AsiaCALL OnLine Journal will be fully peer-reviewed anonymously.
Please download this template for your full papers
The Conference will run in both virtual mode (for delegates outside Viet Nam) and face-to-face mode (for local delegates). However, it depends on the Covid-19 Pandemic, we will announce the presentation modes as soon as we make a decision.
The conference fee for local participants: 400.000VND before 25 December 2020 (includes coffee, tea-breaks, and lunch). This fee should be transferred to:
Account name: NGUYEN THI THANH VAN
Account number: 6157 0406 0102 507
Bank Name: VIB, Branch District 4
Content: Full name – Affiliation – AsiaCALL2021
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (+84) 0357876844.
On behalf of the organizers
Assoc. Prof. Pham Vu Phi Ho
Vice-President for Administrative Affairs of AsiaCALL
AsiaCALL is honored and delighted to announce that AsiaCALL2021, the 17th International Conference of the Asia Association of Computer-Assisted Language Learning, in association with VLTESOL will be held on January 22-23, 2021. It will be hosted by Van Lang University (VLU) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. AsiaCALL is deeply grateful to VLU and Associate Professor Dr. Pham Vu Phi Ho, Faculty of Foreign Languages, for the privilege of holding this AsiaCALL conference at Van Lang University, HCM City, Vietnam, and for the university’s great commitment to supporting this event.
The Conference Programme will include a Doctoral Consortium, and Workshops as part of the Pre-conference Day, Keynote and Plenary sessions, Individual Papers, and Workshops.
Note: The Conference will run in both virtual mode (delegates outside of VN) and face-to-face mode (local delegates).
Conference proceedings will be published by Atlantis Press, indexed in ISI/Web of Science (with a separate publication fee of 150USD/paper). Otherwise, the authors can choose to publish their papers in the AsiaCALL Online Journal (free of charge).
The conference fee for the local participants: 400.000VND (Tea-break, coffee and Lunch)
Note: International presenters and participants are free of charge for the conference (online). Only publications in the proceedings will require payment of a fee of 150USD/paper.
- Abstract submission: 1/11/2020 – 30/11/2020
- Notification of acceptance: 10 December 2020
- Participation confirmation: 25 December 2020
- Full paper submission: 30 December 2020
- Conference Dates: 22-23 January 2021
CALL in Asia and the World in the COVID and post-COVID eras: Innovative Scholarship, Practical Solutions, Enhanced Sustainability
- Developments in Neuroscience
- Developments in Mobile Teaching and Learning
- Collaborative and/or Interactive Learning with Technology
- Teaching Learning Practices with Social Media Technologies and Beyond
- E-learning and the Challenges
- Minimally Invasive Technology and Language Learning
- The Role of Teacher and Learner in Technology-Mediated Learning
- Teacher Education and Technology Integration
- Digital Game-Based Learning
- Virtual Communities and Teaching Learning Practices
- Technologies for Teacher Education
- Creating and/or Managing Online Teaching-Learning Environment
- New Developments in Pedagogy of Language Teaching and/or Content with Technology
- Technology & Assessment Practices
- Multimedia-Based Teaching and Learning
- National, Regional and International Challenges and/or Reforms in Technology Use
- Cyber-culture, identity, and language
- Blended Learning and Technologies
- Language and linguistics
- Other Related Areas