Dear colleagues and authors,
The 18th AsiaCALL International Conference has received more than 115 abstract submissions from many different countries, such as Spain, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Austria, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Thailand, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, and Palestine.
In Vietnam, we received abstract submissions from different provinces, such as Ha Noi, Ha Tinh, Hai Duong, Hue, Vinh, Da Nang, Da Lat, Khanh Hoa, Tay Nguyen, Can Tho, Tra Vinh, Tien Giang, and from Ho Chi Minh City.
As wishes of many other authors, we are extending the deadline for abstract submission until 15th August 2021. Abstract notifications will be sent to the authors until 30 August 2021. One thing you need to pay attention is that the deadline for conference fee payment is 15 September 2021.
Those who have received the Acceptance letter are calling for full paper submissions. Your full papers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in the 18th AsiaCALL International Conference at Hoa Sen University, the 4-star QS-Ranking.
See you all at the conference!
The conference fee for local and international participants:
Local participants: 750,000 VND online
International participants: 70 USD online
- Abstract submission:
01 April 2021 – 30 July 2021NOW EXTENDED TO AUGUST 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 15 August 2021 to 30 August 2021
- Participation confirmation: 1 October 2021
- Full paper submission: 15 October 2021
- Conference Dates: 26-27 November 2021
Deadline for conference fee payment: 15 September 2021.
In order to pay for the conference fee:
|For local delegates, the conference fee will be transferred to the following bank account:||For international delegates, please transfer the conference fee to the following account:|
Tên Tài khoản: Trường Đại học Hoa Sen
Số tài khoản: 14010001186259
Ngân Hàng: BIDV - Chi nhánh Sai Gon, Tp. HCM
Địa chỉ: 271 An Dương Vương, P. 3, Q. 5, Tp. HCM.
Thông tin liên hệ về tài chính nếu có: Phòng Tài chính - Kế toán ĐH Hoa Sen; 028.730.91991; Ext: 11165, 11166
Account name: Hoa Sen University
Account number (USD): 14010370038582
Bank name: Bank for investment and development of Vietnam JSC - Sai Gon Branch, HCMC, Viet Nam
Bank address: 271 An Duong Vuong St., Ward 3, Dist. 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
SWIFT code: BIDVVNVX140
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com or Tel: (+84) 0909850699; WhatsApp: +84909850699
CALL in Asia and the World in the COVID and post-COVID eras: Technology in Language Education
- Developments in Neuroscience
- Developments in Mobile Teaching and Learning
- Collaborative and/or Interactive Learning with Technology
- Teaching Learning Practices with Social Media Technologies and Beyond
- E-learning and the Challenges
- Minimally Invasive Technology and Language Learning
- The Role of Teacher and Learner in Technology-Mediated Learning
- Teacher Education and Technology Integration
- Digital Game-Based Learning
- Virtual Communities and Teaching Learning Practices
- Technologies for Teacher Education
- Creating and/or Managing Online Teaching-Learning Environment
- New Developments in Pedagogy of Language Teaching and/or Content with Technology
- Technology & Assessment Practices
- Multimedia-Based Teaching and Learning
- National, Regional and International Challenges and/or Reforms in Technology Use
- Cyber-culture, identity, and language
- Blended Learning and Technologies
- Language and linguistics
- Other Related Areas