Manuscripts are accepted in MS-Word format only. Manuscripts for consideration should be submitted using the online submission form. Please submit the manuscript as a single MS-Word file. Do not separate the manuscript into several files.
- Most formatting information such as Font or Point Size will be found in the Template file available at the end of this page. The following additional information will be useful;
- Use A4 paper size;
- Use Portrait format (not Landscape);
- Use italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end;
- Tables and figures should fit in one page of a manuscript. If the tables and figures are long, place them in the appendix. If the text is enough to illustrate the results, no need to report tables and figures.
The language of the manuscript must be English (either American or British standard, but not a mixture of both).
Manuscripts, excluding all references, charts, figures, and tables, generally should be 4000 – 6000 words in length (exceptions may be requested).
The Title page is a separate page before the text. It should include the following information:
- Author’s names and affiliations
- Author's email address
- Sponsoring information
A brief abstract stating the principal points and concluding statements of the paper should be included in the submission.
Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 8 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, 'and', 'of').
(background, rationale, purpose of the study, research objectives, research questions, hypotheses, etc.)
Body of Paper
Organize the body of the paper carefully. Subdivide the body into sections to emphasize both content and to assist with clarity. Use headings and subheadings to make the organization clear.
Results (if any)
(discuss major findings, alternative interpretations, study limitations)
Provide only conclusions of the study directly supported by the results or the logic of your argument. Indicate whether additional study is required. Give equal emphasis to positive and negative findings of equal scientific merit.
Author(s) should follow the latest edition of APA style in referencing. Please visitwww.apastyle.org to learn more about APA style
Acknowledge any funding sources where applicable.
All formatting instructions for the text itself can be found in the attached Template. Click on the link below to download the template.